The correct maintenance method will protect The fishing rod plays a very good role and can extend the life of the fishing rod, but many people do not know how to maintain it. The following fish gill equipment factory introduces you to the maintenance method of the gills:
No fishing in winter, in order to extend the life of the gills, careful maintenance of the gills is required. If you don't use a carbon rod, put it in the original box. Do not put it in a normal room after loading it in the original box. Store in a dry storage room at a temperature of 20-25 degrees Celsius and a humidity of less than 60 degrees Celsius. If there is no fishing rod in the original box, it should be loaded into the cloth cover and then the same fish. In order to avoid pressure loss and deformation, the pole box and pole package should be placed upright in the storage compartment instead of horizontally.
At the end of the spring of each year, when the temperature difference between day and night is not much different from the room temperature, open the storage room, let the indoor and outdoor air circulate, take out the new carbon fishing rod, and gently use the suede (or glasses cloth) Wipe the dust. Section. After wiping off the dust on the old stick, a thin layer of polishing wax should be applied to keep the stick clean and bright (the new stick does not need to be waxed). The stick is then removed from the storage compartment. If you don't have a storage room at home, you can make a closed cabinet and put the fishing rod in the cupboard. The collection cabinet should be protected from direct sunlight. The indoor temperature in summer should not be too high, should be kept below 28 ~ 30 ° C, winter should not be too cold, room temperature should be maintained between 18 ~ 20 ° C.
Do not pull the rods together on the wall as an ornament. Over time, the carbon rod will not only fall into the dust (frequently rubbing the carbon rod will reduce the brightness of the surface waterproof coating), and it is easily deformed. At the same time, the products produced by such high molecular polymers have aging problems. There are three kinds of aging factors, namely photoaging, heat aging and ultraviolet aging. Exposing carbon rods indoors for a long time will also accelerate their aging. Therefore, in order to extend the life of the rod, it is necessary to store the rod in a storage room or cabinet with constant temperature illumination.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The process of making surimi by fishing rod equipment
- Advantage analysis of the coiling machine
- Introduction of carbon fiber prepreg equipment
- Introduction of carbon fiber molding equipment
- Fishing rod equipment wrapping machine common problems and solutions
- The basic process of painting equipment manufacturers in painting
- Grinding machine shifting control method for fishing rod equipment
- Fishing gear equipment manufacturer brief introduction to three-roll bending machine
- The heating method of the fishing equipment manufacturer in the curing furnace
- Maintenance of fishing rod equipment needs to pay attention to those matters