There are several common methods of coiling machine rolling. The three-roller coiling machine and the two-roller are separated (active roller), the upper part is the steel plate, and the top is the three rollers of the coiling machine (the driven roller, When it is pressed, the steel plate is bent into a corresponding arc shape, and when rolling, the plate is pressed into a tube. The equipment for continuously producing the steel pipe is used for the small diameter, the flat plate is flattened, and the plate is directly pressed into a tube with different rollers. Its production speed can reach 1m/s. There are high-frequency welding machines on the production line, automatic welding, knife-scraping welding and flying knife blocking pipes. The products are all kinds of water pipes and straight seam welded pipes.
There are also many types of reeling machines. The most common reeling machines are spiral reel and flat reel.
Pipeline machine safety operation procedures
1. Check whether the rotating parts and electrical equipment of the machine meet the safety requirements before work. The lead wire of the gear and electric heat on the equipment should be safe and reliable, and the protective cover is intact;
2. The pressure block on the pressure beam should be firm and secure, and it is not allowed to move freely;
3. Ventilation equipment should be turned on at the beginning of work;
4. It is forbidden to wear gloves when rolling the tube to prevent the hand from being caught in the machine;
5. Wear protective gloves when moving the heat pipe;
6. When adding materials during work, the distance between the hand and the pressure roller should be far enough.